Where can I get more information on incidents Kent and Medway Fire and Rescue Authority has attended?
• Follow us on Twitter (@kentfirerescue) or Like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/kentfirerescue) for live incident updates and safety messages.
• We publish incidents of interest and press releases on this website in the News section.
• We publish performance summaries and present these to meetings of the Authority and Planning and Performance Committee. These can be found on this website under About us > Fire Authority > Meeting information
• If you had an incident in your home, you can request free of charge a copy of the summary incident report. You might find you are requested to obtain this by your insurance company. To request this, contact us at email@example.com email with your name and full address. We will respond within 20 working days, although usually much more quickly than this.
• We do not publish raw data tables on incidents we have attended. If you want to know how many of a particular kind of incident we have attended, you need to request this from us by making a freedom of information request.