What are the main requirements of the Fire Safety Order?
The Responsible Person is required to:
* carry out or nominate someone to carry out a Fire Risk Assessment identifying the risks and hazards
* consider who may be at risk
* eliminate or reduce the risk from fire as far is it is reasonably practical and provide general fire precautions to deal with any residual risk
* take additional measures where flammable or explosive materials are used or stored
* create a plan to deal with any emergency and in most cases document your findings, and
* review the findings.