By entering into The Byrnes Family colouring competition organised by Kent Fire and Rescue Service and East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service, entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
In order to enter the prize draw, you must:
- Colour in The Byrnes Family inside the Road Trip to a Safe Summer booklet
- The person colouring in should be 11-years-old or under
- An adult must post a photo of the colouring in page from the Road Trip to a Safe Summer booklet on The Byrnes Family Facebook page to be in with a chance of winning a Byrnes Family t-shirt for the child who completed the colouring
1. The Prize Draw is open to all residents in Kent and Medway who pick up a Road Trip to a Safe Summer booklet from an event or other site distributing the booklet.
2. Every six months from Saturday, 16 June 2018 until the booklets are out of circulation, a winner will be picked from the entries received during that period. The winner will be contacted via The Byrnes Family Facebook page, and they will receive a Byrnes Family t-shirt. The prize is not negotiable, transferable or returnable.
3. No purchase of any kind is necessary to enter into this Prize Draw.
4. Kent Fire and Rescue Service/East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service shall not be liable for any claims or complaints of any nature in respect to the prize, to the fullest extent that this is permissible by law.
5. If the winner does not respond within three (3) days of being notified, Kent Fire and Rescue Service reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant, and thereafter until one (1) winner has been successfully contacted.
6. The winner's name shall be made available on the website and The Byrnes Family Facebook page.
7. Kent Fire and Rescue Service/East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service reserves the right to withdraw or amend the prize draw and these Terms and Conditions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of their reasonable control or if in their absolute discretion consider it necessary.
8. Kent Fire and Rescue Service does not accept any responsibility for travel arrangements or costs incurred by the winner or their guests to get to the Fire Station.
9. Information regarding personal data which is provided by you when you enter will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms and Conditions or as separately accepted by you. If you have separately agreed to receive communications from Kent Fire and Rescue Service or a third party, then your personal data may be used by them for such purposes, including direct marketing.
The promoter of this ‘prize draw’ is Kent Fire and Rescue Service, The Godlands, Straw Mill Hill, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6XB