Man rescued from Canterbury house fire
Firefighters were called to a fire at a two-storey house. They rescued a man in his sixties from the second floor of the property. Crews wearing breathing apparatus put out a fire in a downstairs kichen using a hose reel jet. The man was passed in to the care of South East Coast Ambulance Service, suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke. The fire, which is being treated as accidental, is believed to have started on an electric hob.
Start date and time
Stop date and time
Old Dover Road
Hose reel jet,Breathing apparatus
- Kent Police
- South East Coast Ambulance Service (SECAmb)