What is the Road Safety Experience?
The Road Safety Experience is the first purpose built, interactive centre of its kind in the UK. It uses powerful stories, exciting interactive experiences and information from experienced road safety experts. The aim is to encourage young people to look at the potential consequences of a road accident from all perspectives – for themselves, their passengers, other drivers and their families.
The Road Safety Experience aims to help young people learn from the experience of others, improve their safety and give them the skills they need to make better informed decisions in all driver and passenger situations.
Join us and help do something about that today, by booking a visit to an exciting free road safety education centre for Kent and Medway.
The Road Safety Experience is set to provide essential road safety skills for young people across the county. The centre is built on the same site as the new Rochester Fire Station on the former Park and Ride site on Marconi Way, Rochester ME1 2XQ.
- It provides supervised education visits for up to 90 young people a day. It is free to all schools, colleges and groups in Kent and Medway.
- The centre is predominantly aimed at 14 to 25 year olds.
- The experience has been designed for schools to spend a total of four hours on their visit.
- There is additional educational content that can be used before or after the students come for their experience.
- The centre will also be available to youth groups.
Where to find us
Marconi Way, Rochester ME1 2XQ