Kitchen fire - Gravesend
Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a kitchen fire in Nelson Road, Northfleet. On arrival firefighters found the rear kitchen of a terraced property well alight. All occupants had evacuated the property. Crews used breathing apparatus, the coldcut firefighting system and positive pressure ventilation fan to tackle the blaze. The cause of the fire is believed to have been accidental.
Start date and time
Stop date and time
Coldcut firefighting system,Breathing apparatus,Positive pressure ventilation fan