Bedroom fire in Ashford house
Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a fire in the front upstairs bedroom of a terraced property in Bredgar Close, Ashford. Wearing breathing apparatus, firefighters used a hose reel jet and a main jet to extinguish the fire. There were no other casualties. The cause of the fire isn't yet known and there were no reported injuries. A fire investigation will take place later. The bedroom suffered severe fire damage and the upstairs of the property suffered smoke damage.