Firefighters were called to a fire at a three-storey mid-terraced house in Castle Hill Road, Dover. Three fire engines were sent to the scene and crews wearing breathing apparatus tackled the blaze using a hose reel and a main jet. The property suffered extensive fire and smoke damage throughout, but the kitchen was completely destroyed in the blaze. There were no reported casualties. The cause of the fire is thought to have been accidental and believed to have been due to unknown electrical fault in boiler cupboard. Kent Police was also in attendance.
Castle Hill Road