Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a shed fire on Downs Road in Maidstone.
Two fire engines were in attendance and crews used a hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze, which had also spread to a nearby tree. The cause is believed to be accidental and to have spread from a brazier. Following the incident, firefighters are urging the public to take extra care when lighting braziers, barbecues, chimineas or firepits. Keep them well away from sheds, buildings, foliage or overhanging branches and never leave them unattended.