Our team use their skills, knowledge, and experience to talk to children at school about fire safety. These positive learning sessions give children useful advice they can share with their family.
School visits for years 1-6
The three talks we have available are offered as part of a rolling two-year programme, with each visit building knowledge and confidence of what to do to stay safe and reduce the risk of fires starting, as well as how to make an escape plan and emergency call if there is a fire.
What to expect
- Age-appropriate awareness sessions delivered to include different learning styles so that every child can fully participate in the learning of basic fire safety
- Clear explanations of how to prevent, detect and escape from fire
- All three talks to be delivered on the same day for ease of planning into your school diary
What not to expect
- Our officers to arrive in a fire engine
- Fire demonstrations in the playground