Not everyone can access our educational programmes, so we also offer made-to-measure sessions.
We can provide valuable, engaging safety messages for:
- special educational needs (SEN) schools
- alternative curriculum providers
- other partners providing not in employment, education or training (NEET) services
Sessions can include:
- exploring and learning about fire and rescue service operational equipment
- promoting problem-solving
- team building skills
- encouraging confidence and communication
Leaders act as instructors, mentors and role models, so attendees learn everyday skills.
Get in touch
If you are interested in finding out more about our youth courses, please email us and a member of the team will get back to you shortly.