Crash on M20, near J8 for Hollingbourne, Maidstone
Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to reports of a crash involving two lorries and a truck on the M20 London-bound, near to Junction 8 for Hollingbourne, Maidstone.
Four fire engines and the Technical Rescue Unit were sent to the scene, and crews used cutting equipment to release one casualty, who was passed into the care of paramedics.
SECAmb, Kent Police and the air ambulance also attended.
Start date and time
Stop date and time
Location of incident
M20, J8 for Hollingbourne, Maidstone
- Rescue - Jaws of life/hyrdraulic spreaders/rams/cutting tools
- Rescue - Vehicle stabilisation blocks (*)
- chocks and braces (*)
- Rescue - Heavy rescue equipment (breaching/breaking)
- (*) - Answer no longer available
Special and Support vehicles
- Kent Police
- South East Coast Ambulance Service (SECAmb)
- HEMS - Kent Air Ambulance