Kitchen fire - Folkestone
A man believed to be in his late 90s was treated by paramedics for the effects of breathing in smoke, following a fire caused by an item accidentally placed on a gas hob.
Firefighters used a bucket of water to put the fire out and then cleared smoke from the property using a positive pressure ventilation fan.
The householder declined transport to hospital and was left in the care of his family.
Start date and time
Stop date and time
Positive pressure ventilation fan,Fire bucket
- South East Coast Ambulance Service (SECAmb)