Tumble dryer fire - Edenbridge
Fire crews were called to reports of an overheated tumble dryer on the first floor of a block of flats on Wayside Drive, Edenbridge.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus were committed to the incident with a hose reel jet, but upon investigation found the fire was already out, and so ventilated the property.
The first and second floor flats were evacuated as a precaution, but there are no reported injuries.
Start date and time
Stop date and time
Hose reel jet,Breathing apparatus,Positive pressure ventilation fan
Other partner agencies
West Kent Housing