KFRS attended a fire in a rear garden in Lowfield Street, Dartford that involved a mobility scooter. The fire had spread and damaged a fence. (start time 13.01, incident stop message time 13.24. Firefighters were also called to a cooker alight in St John’s Road, Dartford (start 13.24, incident stop message time 13.45) Also a crew attended a small fire inside Forresters Hall, Sturdee Avenue, Gillingham. Firefighters used breathing apparatus to deal with the fire. (start 14.40, incident message stop time 15.31). There were also a number of calls about automatic alarms including in Chatham and Rochester and hoax call from Sittingbourne which were false alarms. Kent Fire and Rescue Service are asking the public to take extra care on their drive home tonight and to avoid leaving cooking unattended - as many house fires start in the kitchen.