Kitchen fire - Tonbridge
Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a kitchen fire in Copper Beech View. On arrival crews were faced with a fire that was caused by burning oil that had ignited cooker hood filter and had spread. Firefighters used breathing apparatus, hose reel jet and positive pressure ventilation fan. Crews confined the fire to the kitchen but other parts of the property suffered from light smoke damage. Cause of the fire - accidental.
Start date and time
Stop date and time
Copper Beech View
Hose reel jet,Breathing apparatus,Positive pressure ventilation fan