Chimney fire in Loose, Maidstone
Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a chimney fire in Loose, Maidstone.
Two fire engines attended and crews used chimney gear to extinguish the flames at the house in Well Street.
No casualties were reported.
Following the incident, crews are reminding people to make sure their chimneys are swept and in good working order.
A clean chimney can help to prevent fires and structural damage to your property.
Start date and time
Stop date and time
Location of incident
Well Street, Loose, Maidstone
- Firefighting - Chimney gear