Dishwasher Fire - Rochester
Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a kitchen fire in a house in Goddington Road. On arrival crews were faced with a dishwasher alight in the kitchen on the ground floor of a three storey house. Crews used breathing apparatus and a PPV to extinguish the fire. A kitten was rescued from the property and was revived by the owner. The kitchen was 40% destroyed by fire and the remainder of the family home suffered smoke damage. The British Red Cross Volunteer Service assisted the family with guidance.
Start date and time
Stop date and time
Hose reel jet,Breathing apparatus,Positive pressure ventilation fan