Kitchen fire in Tonbridge
Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a kitchen fire on Shipbourne Road in Tonbridge. Two fire engines were sent to the scene, and crews arrived to a fire in the ground floor kitchen. Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used hose reel jets to extinguish the flames, before clearing the property of smoke with a high pressure fan. Three people were passed into the care of South East Coast Ambulance Service for smoke inhalation. The fire is believed to have started accidentally due to an electrical fault.