Bedroom fire - Dartford
Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a bedroom fire in North Road. On arrival crews were faced with smoke issuing from a first floor bedroom of a two storey property. Firefighters tackled a well established fire, that it is believed started due to an overloaded socket. Crews used breathing apparatus, hose reel jet and a main jet to fight the blaze and then a ventilation fan to clear the smoke from the property. The owners of the property were not at home, the alarm was raised by a neighbour.
For free home safety advice or a to find out if you are eligible for a free home safety visit please call our home safety team on 0800 923 7000
Start date and time
Stop date and time
Main jet,Hose reel jet,Breathing apparatus,Positive pressure ventilation fan