Plan submission guidance
When submitting your plans, please ensure you have first done the following:
- make sure the plans you submit meet the criteria set out in the FIA and NFCC Code of Practice for the Provision of Premises Information Boxes in Residential Buildings
- please do not submit ZIP files
- file sizes should not exceed 35 megabytes
- files should be provided in PDF format
- the plans required for each block of flats are : building layout plans, floor plans and firefighting facilities location plan
Please consult the Code of Practice for full details of the plans you are required to submit.
Each block of flats will require the above and the plans for each block of flats should be submitted separately.
Please ensure your premises address appears in the email subject line and that the address of the premises is clearly marked on all plans.
Please be aware that in order to meet our obligations under the Fire Safety (England) Regulations 2022, the Kent and Medway Fire and Rescue Authority will need to collect and store some of your personal data. All personal data is processed and stored in line with the requirements of the UK GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. For further information about this please refer to our privacy statement and privacy notice 029 (Feedback, engagement and consultation with people responsible for regulated premises, and small business owners).