Hearings Panel - Wednesday 27 April 2022
Meeting to be held virtually via Microsoft Teams
Telephone: 01622 692 121 - ask for Marie Curry
Members: Mr N Chard, Mr D Daley, Mr V Maple, Mr P Harman
(During these items the meeting is likely to be open to the public)
1. Election of Chair for this Panel
2. Declarations of Interest in Items on this Agenda
3. Signing of Minutes
To authorise the Chair of the Panel to sign the agreed Minutes.
4. Motion to Exclude the Press and Public
That, under Section 100A of the Local Government Act 1972, the public be excluded from the
meeting for the following business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt
information as defined in paragraph 1 of Part I of Schedule 12A of the Act.
(During this item the meeting is likely NOT to be open to the public).
5. Pension Dispute – Stage 2 of Internal Dispute Resolution Procedures
6. Pension Dispute – Stage 2 follow up
Clerk to the Authority
11 April 2022