Kitchen fire - South Darenth
A resident of a property on Holmsdale Hill, South Darenth called 999 following a failed attempt to extinguish a chip pan which had caught fire.
Crews wearing breathing apparatus tackled the fire with a main jet and a hose reel jet, then used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear smoke from the property, which was heavily smoke damaged.
Two adults and two children escaped the property without injury.
Start date and time
Stop date and time
Main jet,Hose reel jet,Breathing apparatus,Positive pressure ventilation fan,Small tools