Three boys treated for smoke inhalation after garage fire in Gillingham
Three twelve year old boys have been treated for smoke inhalation after a garage caught fire on Broadway in Gillingham. Two fire engines were sent to the scene and crews arrived to find the garage in a back garden well alight. The boys were given oxygen therapy for the effects of breathing in smoke and placed in the care of paramedics. Firefighters extinguished the blaze. There were no other reported injuries and the cause of the fire isn't known at this time.