Man rescued from house fire - Chatham
Crews were alerted to smoke inside a property at Boundary Road, Chatham. On arrival firefighters rescued a man from the heavily smoke logged house. Ambulance crews treated him for smoke inhalation. The fire, which appeared to have been a cooking fire, was put out using a hose reel and a positive ventilation fan was used to help clear the smoke.
Start date and time
Stop date and time
Hose reel jet,Breathing apparatus,Positive pressure ventilation fan,First aid kit
- South East Coast Ambulance Service (SECAmb)