Plans required for high-rise residential buildings of 18 metres and more
From the 23 January 2023 Responsible Persons for buildings of 18 metres or 7 storeys or more will be required to:
- electronically provide KFRS with current building floor plans
- place a copy of these plans into the premises Secure Information Box.
For further information please see:
- the Government Factsheet 'Floor plans and building plan (Regulation 6)'
- the Government Factsheet 'Secure Information Boxes (regulation 4)'
- the Fire Industry Association and the National Fire Chiefs Council Code of Practice for the Provision of Premises Information Boxes in Residential Buildings which contains information and examples