Safety and Wellbeing Plan Update 2022
The purpose of a Safety and Wellbeing Plan is to inform customers about changes we intend to make, or would like customers’ views on, before we make them. This plan focuses on what we continued to do during the Covid-19 pandemic to help customers all over Kent and Medway. We have also given a summary of what you receive as a customer, for the money you pay in your Council Tax to help run the fire and rescue service across Kent and Medway.
As part of the update, the infographic on this page provides a summary of what each of our customers receive for the money they have paid through Council Tax, which help run our fire and rescue service. The information shown in the infographic can also be displayed as a web page.
View the infographic
Consultation on this year's plan has now finished. We are analysing your responses and will report them to the meeting of Kent and Medway Fire and Rescue Authority to be held on 18 February 2022.
- Customer Safety Plan 2021 to 2031
- Customer Engagement and Safety Strategy 2021 to 2025
- Response and Resilience Strategy 2021 to 2025
- Commercial and Procurement Strategy 2021 to 2025
- Business Change, Information and Technology Strategy 2021 to 2025
- People Plan 2021 to 2025
- Environment and Assets Strategy 2021 to 2025
- Kent and Medway Risk Profile - October 2021 (currently only available in PDF format)